A Stunning Villa in Crete, Greece

When I started thinking of creating this blog, I wanted a place where I can compile the nicest places in the world and the beautiful travel and vacation abodes available in those places. I do not want to search the net every now and then for these beautiful places, I want all of it in one place and be able to add to it everytime I see another one that caught my attention, some kind of a wishlist of places I want to go to. One of the places I really want to visit since I was a child is Greece, because it is written in our school books that it is the cradle of ancient civilization. Its art, architecture, culture and rich history made me curious about this place.

This post features a luxurious four bedroom villa in Crete, Greece. This is the Royal Spa Villa, located at a private and very secure area, with stunning views of the Mediterranean coastline and sea. The awe-inspiring infinity pool with a Jacuzzi is a very splendid place to be for your relaxation and meditation time. The view from there will definitely calm tired muscles and mind from the day’s leisure activities. This villa is truly one of the best travel and vacation abodes in this area.

Google